About artistic freedom on an historical BD

Pour échanger sur le thème de la conception d'une BD aéronautique : dessins, scénarios, documentation etc...
Santiago87

About artistic freedom on an historical BD

Message par Santiago87 »

Hello!!
Iḿ new on this forum, but it seems the right place to talk about BD aeronautique!!
I'm in the process of making a BD aeronautique project, and I've been wondering about the artistic freedom that the designer should have at the time of creating the argument and the drawings. Should historical accuracy be kept at all times, even if it diminishes the visual appeal of the story , or some sort of freedom regarding schemes, airplanes, etc. is allowed, taking into account that a BD is an artistic view rather than an historical document? :roll:
thanks!!
Wicia26

Message par Wicia26 »

Bonjour

i'm already drawing for one bd, but i'm curiouse to know about what kind of bd you are looking for drawer
JYB

Re: About artistic freedom on an historical BD

Message par JYB »

Santiago87 a écrit :I've been wondering about the artistic freedom that the designer should have at the time of creating the argument and the drawings.
Total artistic freedom for a creation : these are comics, and they are fictions. So you do as you want !!
Wicia26

Message par Wicia26 »

oui ok, but it should be scenario... that it's my question what kind of scenario ..
I don't know, im new in this forum, He wrote in forum, i participated, i answer to him ! i asked sometings, because is that the way to be a forum ..... I don't think so my question was so stupid .... and i have not really nice answer
Raymond

Message par Raymond »

Wicia26 a écrit :oui ok, but it should be scenario... that it's my question what kind of scenario ..
I don't know, im new in this forum, He wrote in forum, i participated, i answer to him ! i asked sometings, because is that the way to be a forum ..... I don't think so my question was so stupid .... and i have not really nice answer
Pourrait on avoir la version sous titrée ? SVP ! :D

Raymond
Deltafan

Message par Deltafan »

Raymond a écrit :
Wicia26 a écrit :oui ok, but it should be scenario... that it's my question what kind of scenario ..
Pourrait on avoir la version sous titrée ? SVP ! :D

Raymond
Mmmh, notre ami n'écrit pas nécessairement au mieux dans la langue de Shakespeare (même si certainement mieux que moi...), mais bon, voilà, en gros :

Oui, OK, mais il faut un scenario...
C'est ma question : quel genre de scenario
Je ne sais pas, je suis nouveau sur ce forum. Il a écrit sur le forum, j'ai participé, je lui ai répondu ! J'ai demandé quelque chose, parce que c'est la raison d'être d'un forum...
Je ne pense donc pas que ma question était si stupide... Et je n'ai pas eu de réponse réellement agréable...

En fait, je crois qu'il y a un malentendu et que notre ami n'a pas réellement compris que la réponse était pour Santiago... A moins qu'il comprenne pas pourquoi Santiago ne lui répond pas...
Wicia26

Message par Wicia26 »

Bonjour Deltafan

je repondais juste a la reponse de JYB

Mais sinon santiago, a disparut ... ok ok sans importance :D
Raymond

Message par Raymond »

Deltafan a écrit : Mmmh, notre ami n'écrit pas nécessairement au mieux dans la langue de Shakespeare (même si certainement mieux que moi...), mais bon, voilà, en gros :

Oui, OK, mais il faut un scenario...
C'est ma question : quel genre de scenario
Je ne sais pas, je suis nouveau sur ce forum. Il a écrit sur le forum, j'ai participé, je lui ai répondu ! J'ai demandé quelque chose, parce que c'est la raison d'être d'un forum...
Je ne pense donc pas que ma question était si stupide... Et je n'ai pas eu de réponse réellement agréable...

En fait, je crois qu'il y a un malentendu et que notre ami n'a pas réellement compris que la réponse était pour Santiago... A moins qu'il comprenne pas pourquoi Santiago ne lui répond pas...
Merci pour la traduction :
Pour la langue de Shakespeare, je ne suis pas doué (pour les autres langues non plus, d'ailleurs) et je suis assez fainéant question traductions ! :lol:

Raymond
JYB

Message par JYB »

Personnellement, j'ai répondu à Santiago (à preuve, j'avais copié sa question, pour que ça soit sûr), et d'une façon générale.
Sony Tuckson

Message par Sony Tuckson »

Santiago,

As JYB said, freedom is the key word here..let your feelings talk!!

and welcome in here

let us show what your drawings look like, I'm curious by nature
Jeepee
Santiago87

Merci!

Message par Santiago87 »

Thank you all about the kind answers and sorry about the English. I can read French very well, but my grammar is not as good at the time of writing :oops:
My project is about the Battle in the Atlantic, Creta and Battle of Britain seen trough the eyes of a Luftwaffe PK (Propagandakompanie) who is destined to several units during 1940-1942.
The main character will see all his convictions and beliefs destroyed and finally see the real face of the war...
Sorry Wicia26 about my silence, the problem is that I check the forums and else not very often, since all my time is ocupied by the drawing and coloring. Sorry again :( !
I put the question in the forum because the airplane schemes, tactics etc. in this period were not as fancy as in the later period of the war (the omnipresent RLM green and brown is discouraging for an artist). Also there is a scene in which a Focke-Wulf 200 Condor fires two Hs-293 missiles, which were been tested at the time and not yet operational. So, do you think is allowed to play a little bit with the timeline to preserve visual appeal to the story
:roll:
Santiago87

Message par Santiago87 »

Drawings will come soon! :D :D
Wicia26

Message par Wicia26 »

Hi
Ok now i undestand what you wanna

i think when you're working on bd, you can leave little bite your imagination work and cheat little bite if everythings else is concreted ..
If scenario and draw are good, so it shouldn't be real problem. But still it's my own opinion
where do you come from ?
I'm curiouse about your draw
Actualy im drawing for one scenarist to make BD. It will be with Spifire
after im thinking realize on thougth with more modern plan, Jaguar ! im still looking for second drawer cause this i found didnt look really seriouse in fact ...
Have nice job,

Wicia.
JYB

Message par JYB »

Wicia26 a écrit : im thinking realize on thougth with more modern plan, Jaguar !
A comics with Jaguar ? Like that :
From : Le prisonnier de Jedah, in Hello-Bédé, May 14, 1991, by Jean-Yves Brouard and Francis Nicole.
A scene which looks like the current Mirage and Rafale raids in Mali...
Wicia26

Message par Wicia26 »

One scenarist is working with me, we have hopiness to start first page before this summer, now i have too much job cause im working for one another BD

Comics with Jagaur will really be different about everythings we can see.

I will talk more about it soon, for now, i let the scenarist work peaceful and also my second drawer.
Me created this story, i give first line to one scenarist and i will be drawer for Jaguar and lanscapes
Répondre